Wednesday 1 October 2014

Letter From The Editor
 by Alice


Dear Readers,

Welcome to Wonder Magazine! 

Wonder was born out of my love of reading blogs and online magazines of all shapes, sizes and subject matters. A little while ago, I came to realise that there were very few places on this wild and wonderful thing that we call the internet that I could truly relate to, and where I could read about all the things that interest me in one place. Whats more, the blogs I read more often than not centre around one thing in particular… the blogger. Don’t get me wrong, I do love to follow bloggers and take interest in their endeavours, and there are many whose viewpoint I have come to trust and admire… but there are so many people out there who we don’t have the opportunity to hear from. Think of all the people who read blogs and online magazines who might have wonderful and interesting things to share. I personally, would love to hear from THOSE people, and give them a moment to show themselves off to the world without necessarily having to commit to posting to a blog of their own on a regular basis.

Wonder is a collaborative online magazine for like-minded, individual, and creative people, and those with endless curiosities, who love to read, browse and discover. Whatever your passion or curiosity is… we want to hear from you! From beauty, fashion and lifestyle to books, music and film to your stories, thoughts and experiences…. The possibilities are endless. It’s time to get others passionate about the things that YOU love and the things that interest YOU. We are open to any suggestions and ideas you might have, as well as any content you would like to contribute. Take a look at our contribution page for more information!


The magazine will run in monthly issues, posting a new article every day (fingers and toes crossed). There will be several articles throughout each issue based on a monthly theme, with lots of other wonderful content in between! This issue’s theme is… New Beginnings

Feel free to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Bloglovin’

I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the ride!

Love,

Alice



No comments:

Post a Comment