Monday 3 November 2014

A Little About Me
 by Ellie



My name is Ellie, I’m a 16-year-old high school student, blogger, and strawberry addict. I live in a town by the Danube near Budapest, and I’m 50% Italian and 50% Hungarian. My dream is to move to Vienna and become an architect. Architecture is really the love of my life, and so is Vienna (and Budapest and Rome... and food).


There’s a ridiculous amount of things I like doing! Here’s just some of them: cooking, reading great books, taking photos, daydreaming about how I could re-design the interior of a horrible place, travelling (but NOT booking the tickets; it’s the most stressful thing ever), writing short stories, eating awesome food, listening to Pink Floyd non-stop… And now, for something completely random: I get hysterical when I’m not hungry and there’s some tasty food in front of me, for example, a pizza. I can’t help it, it just drives me crazy (and of course this makes me even less hungry…)

I also like writing about all of this stuff on my two blogs, Urban Alienation (a bilingual style blog) and Kék Álmok Városa (City of Blue Dreams, a personal blog in Hungarian). Blogging is so much fun; if I had the time for it, I would run about 20 blogs, but I guess I would never be able to keep up with all of them.

Being regular contributor for Wonder Magazine is a really great (Wonder-ful, ha-ha, not funny) experience and opportunity, and I would like to thank Alice for helping and for letting me do this, and for being the loveliest editor ever! It still feels a bit surreal... I mean, I can’t even properly write in English. But I love doing this!

Social networks aren’t really my thing, but you can follow me over on Urban Alienation or Instagram if you’d like. Sending a virtual hug to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment