Wednesday 22 October 2014

"It's A Miracle!" : D.I.Y. Rose Water Toner
 by Alice


Skincare has always been something that I have been interested in. Who doesn't love trying out new beauty products? But, so many of them are just too damn expensive! So, being on a tight budget, I am always on the look out for cheaper alternatives for my skin that still deliver results. My quest usually leads me to more natural products, and my latest budget beauty discovery is no different...

Recently, I have been using a natural toner made from rose water and tea tree oil. And what can I say... it's a miracle worker! Since using this magical combo, my skin has been clearer, softer and more even. And it cost me less than a £1!

I'm going to let you in on my secret, and tell you how to make it yourself. Lucky you...

ONE
Purchase your ingredients!
You can usually purchase glass bottles of rose water in the "World Food" section of your local supermarket for around 70p or less (it's normally used for flavouring food). Failing that, you can often find it in independent newsagents or online.
Tea tree oil is usually pretty easy to find in your local drugstore or in the first aid section of your supermarket. 

TWO
Fill an empty spray bottle with rose water and then add just 4 or 5 drops of tea tree oil.

THREE
Ta-da! Your super duper toner is ready to use!
After cleansing, give the bottle a good shake and spritz the toner all over your face. Then, just let it sink into your skin before moisturising. Easy peasy.
You can also use it to freshen your face throughout the day, or you can spritz it very lightly over your freshly applied makeup to help it set.


No comments:

Post a Comment